Monday 6 May 2013

Brains, Balls and Beauty - 25 fine examples of "thinking woman's crumpet"

OK, OK, from the very outset I should apologise unreservedly for the use of the word "crumpet", I would never wish to offend anyone, and particularly not these wonderful gentlemen who are all admired predominantly for the amazing work they do.  I came across a blog earlier called Thinking Woman's Crumpet, which I confess made me smile and got some of my left leaning female friends pondering.  Here's a small selection of guys, in no particular order, who definitely have brains, balls and beauty.  I think you'll find girls, there's something for everyone here...



  1.Jon Snow  2.Mark Seddon  3.Paul Mason  4.Patrick Butler  5.George Alagiah
 6.Goran Visnjic  7.Charlie Brooker 8.Max Tegmark  9.Colin Murray  10.Alan Rickman
 11.Kevin Maguire  12.Mark Steel  13.Ed Miliband  14.David Tennant  15.Brian Cox
 16.Melvyn Bragg  17.Colin Firth  18.Matthew Amroliwala  19.John Simm   20.Hugh Laurie
 21.Slaven Bilic  22.Richard Armitage  23.Richard Dawkins  24.Robert Newman  25.Mehdi Hasan

No comments:

Post a Comment